Sunday, March 28, 2010

Me @ a restaurant

Well...tis is a mini series of me captured by a talented young-mommy that loves me uncondicationally thru her bright-sunny-day n gloomy-rainy-day



Thats me observing the guy that handed the menu...




Trying to figure out what ayah is doing with this menu so i can imitate him..im good @ tat u noe...



Owh..we should browse n look 4 yummylicious food to order y all!!!lemme do my task here..



Ho yeahhhh...this abc looks so tempting..mama said its not ABC tat she always sings to me..this one looks wayyyyy better mama..I LOVE IT..can i order this???Plzzzzz???



What do u mean NO????uhuh...ok!!!i'll just eat the porridge u made 4 me mama...(long face)



Hmmmm...mama's home made porridge is the best!!!!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. nawalllllllllll.. comel in red. yum yum. the porridge best kan nawal?

    ReplyDelete